A Rust Halloween event is upon us! We've released a patch containing lots of spooky features, including a Trick or Treat event and NPC Mummies. We hope you enjoy the event as much as we did creating it.
There is also a bunch of halloween exclusive content both new and old on the Rust Item Store.
Skull Door Knocker
Skull Fire Pit
- Added new in game report dialog (F7)
- Added "reportplayer <steamid>" console command
- Added "quickcraftdelay" console command to adjust the quick-craft refresh click buffer (0 to 1 seconds, 0 to disable)
- Clothing items can now be placed onto the belt and equipped directly from there by pressing the corresponding hotkey.
- Spooky Halloween content enabled
- Server FPS no longer gets capped by the client FPS limit