The Easter Egg hunt event has been enabled!
Easter Egg Hunt
For the next week, once every in-game day an easter egg hunt will begin. You'll have 3 minutes to collect as many eggs as you can. The top 3 players are given special eggs as a reward. These eggs can be cracked open for various types of loot ranging from scrap all the way up to an M249!
If you don't make the podium, that's okay. The painted eggs you collect can be upgraded to Bronze eggs once you collect 10. If you collect 10 bronze eggs then you can upgrade to a silver egg, eventually all the way to gold!
There are various items available to help you during your hunt. The Easter Basket will allow instant pickup of eggs and the Bunny Onesie and Ears will provide you an advantage via Egg Vision.
This year we've added two new Rustigé Eggs, each has a new monument as well as a music box version of their associated rust theme.
We've also added a new Nest Hat which functions as a replacement for the wolf headdress. Yes, the eyes are googly.
In addition to this weeks skins, You can find these items available on the Item Store
- Enabled Easter Event
- Added Nest Hat item
- Added Rustigé Egg - Ivory item
- Added Rustigé Egg - Purple item
- Fixed being unable to use teleport2owneditem when the player is offline+dead (provide a steamID instead) (admins)
- Fixed teleporting to random AI when using teleport when player was not found (admins)
- Fixed teleport2me teleporting a random bot sometimes when the player was not found (admins)
- Updated Facepunch branding
- Added teleport2marker to teleport you to your marker point on the map (admins)
- Ceiling light now casts light two floors down for plants
- Sprinkler now waters plants two floors down